Canada's Digital ContentFor generations, we have sought, as a country, through appropriate market frameworks and policies, to promote the creation of and access to Canadian creative content made by Canadians, designed to inform, enlighten and entertain, and that is reflective of our linguistic and ethnocultural diversity… Continue reading the short summary of this theme or download the full consultation paper.
We want your ideas on the following:
- What does creating Canada's digital content advantage means to you?
- What are the core elements in Canada's marketplace framework for digital media and content? What elements do you believe are necessary to encourage the creation of digital media and content in both official languages and that reflects our Aboriginal and ethnocultural communities
- How do you see digital content contributing to Canada's prosperity in the digital economy
- What kinds of hard or soft infrastructure investments do you foresee? What kinds of infrastructure will you need in the future to be successful at home and abroad
- How can stakeholders encourage investment, particularly early stage investment, in the development of innovative digital media and content?
- How can we ensure that all Canadians, including those with disabilities (learning, visual, auditory), will benefit from and participate in the Canadian digital economy?
- Should we set targets for our made-in-Canada digital strategy? And if so, what should those targets be?
- What should the timelines be to reach these targets?
View ideas by:
- Date modified: