Canada's Digital Content
The public consultation period ended on July 13, 2010, at which time this website was closed to additional comments and submissions.
Between May 10 and July 13, more than 2010 Canadian individuals and organizations registered to share their ideas and submissions. You can read their contributions—and the comments from other users—in the Submissions Area and the Idea Forum.
We want your ideas on the following:
- What does creating Canada's digital content advantage means to you?
- What are the core elements in Canada's marketplace framework for digital media and content? What elements do you believe are necessary to encourage the creation of digital media and content in both official languages and that reflects our Aboriginal and ethnocultural communities
- How do you see digital content contributing to Canada's prosperity in the digital economy
- What kinds of hard or soft infrastructure investments do you foresee? What kinds of infrastructure will you need in the future to be successful at home and abroad
- How can stakeholders encourage investment, particularly early stage investment, in the development of innovative digital media and content?
- How can we ensure that all Canadians, including those with disabilities (learning, visual, auditory), will benefit from and participate in the Canadian digital economy?
- Should we set targets for our made-in-Canada digital strategy? And if so, what should those targets be?
- What should the timelines be to reach these targets?
View ideas by:
- Date modified: