Innovation Using Digital Technologies
It is important that Canadian industry sectors, and in particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), be more focused on adopting, using and continuously updating their use of digital technologies… Continue reading the short summary of this theme or download the full consultation paper.
We want your ideas on the following:
- Should Canada focus on increasing innovation in some key sectors or focus on providing the foundation for innovation across the economy?
- Which conditions best motivate and promote the adoption of information and communications technologies (ICT) by Canadian businesses and public sectors?
- What would a successful digital strategy look like for your firm or sector? What are the barriers to implementation?
- Once copyright, anti-spam and data breach/privacy amendments are in place, are there other legislative or policy changes needed to deal with emerging issues?
- How can Canada use its regulatory and policy regime to promote the country as a favourable environment for e-commerce?
- Should we set targets for our made-in-Canada digital strategy? And if so, what should those targets be?
- What should the timelines be to reach these targets?
View ideas by:
- Date modified: